Sunday 6 July 2008



NEW WOLVERINE PROMO PHOTO

Above is a new promotional photo for the announced X-Men movie, X-men Origins: Wolverine, seen in this months issue of Empire magazine.
It's nice to see the best character in X-Men get his own film at last, well at least it is if you just spent every scene without Wolverine in it wondering when he'd show his badass self on screen in the previous 2 films, like me.

This is a good opportunity for us to get a deeper look into the character of Wolverine and really become embedded in his character and his dramatic history, more importantly, it's an excuse for him to fuck up everything and anything for a solid non-stop 90 minutes which I'm pretty sure will be the best thing to happen to me since I discovered I can hide my boners in my waistband like the one I'm sporting at the mere thought of this movie. Don't judge me!

See Wolverine tear shit up May 1st, 2009!

No comments: