Tuesday 8 July 2008


NEW TROPIC THUNDER TRAILER


An international trailer has just been put up on the official UK Tropic Thunder site. I have to say it's looking like it'll be pretty entertaining if this and the restricted trailer are anything to go by.

Tropic Thunder is an action comedy where three actors are unknowingly placed into a real conflict whilst shooting a Vietnam movie, starring Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr. and Jack Black.
I think this could be potentially be amazing, possibly due to the way the trailer had me laughing all the way through, possibly due to my giant man crush on Robert Downey Jr., who knows? What I do know is that I'll be going to see this on the 19th of September (you yanks can go see it in the 15th of August) and that Mr. Downey Jr. will be in my dreams tonight.

The restricted trailer can also be found on the same site by the way.

No comments: